Hey Guys, this is Edward from Speakeasy. We're the largest privately held Broadband
provider in the States and we are also the host to a bunch of Valve projects like
www.valve-erc.com, the Steam Beta and the Valve Anti-Cheat network/HLAuth servers and
of course the Survey pages. We're the official ISP of several gaming leagues,
Shacknews, FileShack and most recently SomethingAwful. We're also rated #1 residential
ISP by www.dslreports.com.

I'm really not trying to spam here, but I wanted you to know that we're giving away
free game consoles when people order our DSL, and many of our users are people that
host linux CS game servers. We encourage our users to run servers and make the most of
their connection and our call center is staffed with people that "get it." Most of our
packages come with multiple static IP addresses and we don't do anything like
bandwidth limits.

So if you were thinking about getting DSL sometime in the future, or switching to a
better provider, I suggest doing it before the end of this month so you can get a free
XBox or PS2.

Here's the site for the promo: http://www.speakeasy.net/massive/

Sorry if this feels like annoying marketing BS, I just know a bunch of admins that
have and really like our service... so I figured I'd let you know.

Here's the news release on this promo:
http://www.speakeasy.net/main.php?page=pr092302

Thanks guys. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.