Internet server, or LAN server?  If internet server, what is the size of the
internet pipe?

StanTheMan
TheHardwareFreak
http://www.hardwarefreak.com
rcon admin at:
Beer for Breakfast servers        <http://bfb.bogleg.org/>
   209.41.98.2:27016 (CS multi-map)   209.41.98.2:27015 (DoD)
   209.41.98.2:27017 (CS militia/dust2)            Dallas, TX