From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
James Clark
Sent: Tuesday, January 07, 2003 4:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] HLDS_Linux Forum

On Tue, Jan 07, 2003 at 02:52:27PM -0500, Tyler Overkill Schwend
wrote:
> Well I guess mostly this was directed at The Deacon..... I
think
> MOST people prefer forums...

Thats because MOST people like waiting for webpages to load.
Forums get
very hard to keep up with, I find.  Go away for a week and try to
play
catch-up, you'll be there for a few hours, instead of a few
minutes.

Why is everyone so obsessed with The Deacon's opinion...

--
James.