Anyone else notice an influx of aimbots on their servers recently?  Like in
the last week or so?

Our admin mailing list and IRC channel have been pretty quiet lately, until
this past weekish period.  All of a sudden, we're banning aimbotters
left/right, emails are flying among admins, and people are hopping on IRC to
scream for admin help with a h4x0r.

To top it off, I connected to one of our two servers at 2:15am CST Saturday,
as a spectator.  I noticed an AWP whoring it up, and watched for a bit.
While doing this (about 3 minutes), the server went from full at 20 players,
to 8 players.  Over half the peeps left the server....

I've never seen this happen on one of our servers before.  We have admins on
all the time spectating, sometimes two or 3 at a time.  Yet, I've never seen
that kind of mass disconnect-age before.

StanTheMan
rcon admin at:
Beer for Breakfast servers        <http://bfb.bogleg.org/>
   66.111.111.66:27015 (CS multi-map)
   66.111.111.66:27016 (CS militia/dust2)            Dallas, TX