> Yes, I've seen people with wallhacks and aimbots, sometimes
> both. And something someone referred to as  "speedhack", but
> this one wasn't proved.

I saw a working speed hack about a week ago.  Banned on sight.

> While I was playing I saw one guy hit 5 HSs in a row without a
> sniping gun !

And?  It happens...

> And, yes, sometimes some users just vanish, whenever there is
> someone spectating. Coincidentally, the users that had 28/4
> frag/death type of score.

Unless your server is frequented by an unusually high skill balance,
28/4 isn't necessarily a) impossible b) unusual.  Lately I've been
pulling those scores in most pubs I visit, and I'm not even really that
good compared to a lot of the guys I know...

> And sometimes those 28/4 type of guys start to play really bad,
> whenever I log on to the server and start spectating.

Heh, watch their movements to gauge their noob level.  I *have* LANed
with some guys who had great aim but had no idea how to move around the
map or really be a pro in general, but it's pretty rare.  If they're
moving like they just learned just yesterday how to use a mouse, whereas
before they were popping heads at midrange with no difficulty, they
might have been employing some artificial aiming help ;)

--
Eric (the Deacon remix)