I was dropped at map change due to the same problem and it took another
admin several tries to connect.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Justin
Mitchell
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 9:55 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [hlds_linux] server verification failed

Hi. Since last night I (and many others) have had trouble connecting to
all of my servers. They get a message "server verification failed" after
connecting. It seems like a lot of people are having this issue. Here's
the unresolved post:

http://server.counter-strike.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=108746#
post108746

Any ideas as to what is going on?