I run a LAN server and just started having the same problem. I don't
think that it is a problem with WON.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Stan
Bubrouski
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 7:20 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] server verification failed

Eric (Deacon) wrote:
>>I've gotten that a couple of times :\
>

> Make that 4 or 5 times >:(
>
> --
> Eric (the Deacon remix)

Happened about 15 times to me last night...that's
a lot considering the most its eer happened to me
is once or twice a night since i started playing
years ago...I don't think it's VAC related as someone
suggested previously, I think it actually has to do
with the server being unable to confirm your credentials
with WON...

-Stan