At Friday 02:57 PM 2/14/2003 -0800, you wrote:
Alfred Reynolds wrote:
>That error is caused by the CD guys compiling against a newer version of g++
>(the C++ bit of gcc) than your machine has. The CD team needs to recompile
>against an older g++ version (by installing redhat 5.2 for example and
>compiling the src code on that).
>
>Some of the betas of Admin Mod get this when the beta is compiled on our dev
>machines rather than a release machine :)

Ok, a new compile of the Linux C-D server has been made and is ready for
download:
http://www.unitedadmins.com/cdeath-dl.php

Sorry for any inconvenience.

HoundDawg

Got the new version up on one of my DoD servers. Seems to be running fine.
Had the Windows version up since this morning on one of my CS servers and
it also has been flawless.

Thanks for the work on this. It's nice to see someone pick up Valve's slack.

Jay

Jay Carter
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED]