On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 04:23:52PM -0500, Tyler Overkill Schwend wrote:
> The UA forums are useless... full of a bunch of n00bs all asking
> the same question regarding the client. I'm having problems with
> the server... It loads, runs fine for a while, and after about 5
> minutes, boom. Crash. And since we've broken this Cheating Death
> thread into about 6 threads, I can't keep track of what everyone
> is saying.

I had the same issue.  Make sure you are using metamod 1.15, thats what
fixed it for me, I was using 1.14.1.  Servers have been solid since.
I've posted that in the UA forums aswell.

HoundDawg (if you see this), you mentioned something about UA mailing
lists a while ago, anything happenning on that front?

--
James.