"you are now temporarily
banned for a week for having previous cheats installed on this computer"

- Try waiting for a week to pass, and fix your memory.

"in other words, cheats
have never touched our internet café computers."

It would notify you of a player inserting a floppy disk and copying
ogc.exe? Interesting.

"- All that having to restart servers after a VAC update.
(ending up with 1000 emails asking why 99% of New Zealands Gaming
Servers are down and having little IRC sh*t's spamming "I skipped school
to play cs now the servers arent even working)"

Dont you get x.1.1.0 betas and x.1.1.1 hlds in new zealand? Damnit
valve, that's down right racial!

"- Having a banlist that you cannot even contact a "selected" person
regarding WONID's being on the list:
     * http://www.valvesoftware.com/people.htm -> No one
     * http://www.valvesoftware.com/contact.htm -> Not one response from
emailing every single person on that page..."

Yeah, i'm sure you're the only one in the world with a VAC ban. In fact,
there's a whole crew in valve named "Dre'w cafe and VAC problems"!

"- Hitbox conspiracies, and more ?"

You watched one too many episode of x-files... there was a bug, it was
fixed. But I guess you didnt get the fix, with that valve anti new
zealand crusade and all.

"Disclaimer: I'm only referring to VAC, the HLDS support has been
amazing. Good work Valve!"

I doubt anyone from valve bothered to read that far into your e-mail...

"</rant>"

About time.

--

    MoD,