[TD]MoD wrote:

[A bunch of crap]

Now I bet youd be the first one here crying if you got banned for something that wasnt your fault.

Point to note too, this isnt just drew saying "I personally cannot play
CS for a week" this is his Job, his employer loosing money. They either
have to go upgrade a perfectly good PC, or pay for new copies of CS.
This is simply not acceptable.

No one on this list seems to give a fuck... But they will all be the first ones to cry the day they get banned.