> From: Alfred Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] Steam linux release
> Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2003 18:12:24 -0700
>
> Not enough feedback from people testing (and we could always do with more
> linux servers in the steam beta :)
> If you are running a steam beta server please pass on any performance
> figures you have about the server, especially after each version roll (like
> the one we did on friday, which improved the performance of de_aztec and
> de_airstrip). Right now I believe that we have returned to near 3.1.1.0
> performance under the steam beta.

I really wanna test it but since i still having troubles to list my
server in clients game browser, only a few players joins my server. I
had posted on steam forums about it, but the better answer i got is
*yes, something is wrong*.

For anyone looking for test, its ip is 200.195.195.207:27018, hostname
cs.arenanetwork.com.br:27018, its name is ArenaNetwork CS 1.6 #1. All
output ports are opened, only 27010-27020 is open to input, server is
running in secure mode, updated to steam binaries and counter-strike
version 1.

Hoping for a light.

--
dual_bereta_r0x -- Alexandre Hautequest