--- Alfred Reynolds <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Not enough feedback from people testing (and we could always do with
> more
> linux servers in the steam beta :)

Honestly, I have not once been able to connect as a client on 1.6, I
always get the "this game is not available message". The only response
I ever get is, Keep trying. Well, after an hour of trying to connect,
it gets old. Considering this, I have no motivation to set up a steam
beta server.

If I were able to connect as a client, things would be different, as I
know I have several regs on my 1.5 servers that have been able to
connect to 1.6 servers, and they keep asking me to put one up. however,
I'm not going to divert my resources for this if I can't even get some
insight into the client side of the game. Please tell me i'm being
selfish.