->-----Original Message-----
->From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
->[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Stefan
->Huszics
->Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 11:25 AM
->To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
->Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] [OT] FYI Gentoo users
->
->
->Kevin J. Anderson wrote:
->
->>->>For all you gentoo users I just noticed these new ebuilds:
->>
->>you talking about freebsd or something?
->>
->>
->No, Gentoo Linux as can be seen in the mail as well as topic :)
->However the "packagemanagment" of Gentoo (and it's recent fork) is very
->bsd-like

I run gentoo on all my boxes, both personal and professional.  My point was,
that there werent server ebuilds before now were there? so I was assuming
you were basing it off of other OS's  ; )

kev