->-----Original Message-----
->From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
->[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Stefan
->Huszics
->Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2003 11:33 AM
->To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
->Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] [OT] FYI Gentoo users
->
->
->Kevin J. Anderson wrote:
->
->>My point was, that there werent server ebuilds before now were there?
->>
->Yes, there was Gentoo ebuilds before for HLDS CS etc, but as I said they
->where pretty useless.
->That's why I was interested in experiences by anyone that has tried
->these new ones :)

gotcha.  well, I have no interest, because I have my own "standard" builds
for most mods already made, I just scp them between machines, etc.

kev