-----Ursprungligt meddelande-----
Från: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] För Eric (Deacon)
Skickat: den 13 augusti 2003 05:20
Till: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Ämne: Re: SV: [hlds_linux] Longer ping times with 3.1.1.0d?

Anders Clarin wrote:
> Check the subject and instead of complaining please try to answer my
> question instead. Try to act mature and focus on things that does
matter
> instead of try to figure out if I pressed the reply-button or not!

Dude, when you replied instead of creating a new email, your email gets
buried down deep in a heirarchy of other emails in the thread to which
you replied.  This happens to everyone who uses a standards-compliant
email client that's viewing the messages in thread form.

--
Eric (the Deacon remix)