Anders Clarin wrote:

Check the subject and instead of complaining please try to answer my
question instead. Try to act mature and focus on things that does matter

instead of try to figure out if I pressed the reply-button or not!

I already know you did use reply, I'm just trying to inform you in a
nonagressive way that you should pleae try follow some basic netiquett
rules in a joking manner (instead of eg resorting to namecalling)
despite you *deliberately* replying to a mail of mine where I just tell
the same thing to someone else.

So why don't *you* try to behave a little more grown up and not
deliberatly try to start a flamewar...

--
/Stefan

Software never has bugs. It just develops random features. =)