->-----Original Message-----
->From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
->[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Brian A.
->Stumm
->Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 12:46 AM
->To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
->Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] New DOD Server we have Bad LAG / CPU Problems
->
->
->On Thu, 4 Sep 2003, Paladin82 wrote:
->
->> Hello,
->>
->>     I just setup a server for my clan LGSO and I just can't believe that
->> this 25 player DOD server is using 50%
->> of the Red Hat Linux 7.3 standard install on a P4 2 GHZ with 1GB ram.
->> How can I fix these problems, can I
->> get some other custom server config files and compare them to mine,
->> maybe I can find what I'm doing
->> wrong?
->>
->>   I never setup a DOD server before but I have setup many Linux TFC and
->> CS servers, with out these
->> problems but it's been about 6 months.
->>
->> Version: v1.1.1.1d+ (Linux, Dedicated) / AMX v0.9.3 / dod_v10b
->
->you could consider the 3110 version with the unoffial fix that is floating
->about.
->

I'm pretty sure that dod 1.0 requires the 4111x binaries... it even upgrades
the clients etc etc.

So there is no "downgrading" unless you want problems.  Someone may have
come up with a workaround that I havent seen, but I doubt it.

kev