-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af Alfred
Reynolds
Sendt: 13. september 2003 08:16
Til: Half-Life Dedicated Linux Server Mailing List
Emne: RE: [hlds_linux] Server not showing up in master list

Restart your server and it should show up again.

Here is the list of region numbers:
0: US East coast
1: US West coast
2: South America
3: Europe
4: Asia
5: Australia
6: Middle East
7: Africa

- Alfred

Invader Zim wrote:
> When I installed and started 1.1.2.0 the server all was well. When I
> installed the new steam client I could see my server when using the
> server browser, so all was still well. Some 12 hours later, my server
> has disappeared from the server list. It's gone. I cannot find it. Can

> anyone shed some light on this?
>
> And while we're on the subject of shedding light, to what do I have to

> set sv_region for Europe? And where would this be documented?

http://forums.take13.net
----
-
 The study of non-linear physics is  like the study of non-elephant
biology.