-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne af KnowHow
Sendt: 16. september 2003 18:29
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: SV: SV: SV: [hlds_linux] Server not showing up in master list

Hmmm... I tried the "starting fro commandline wothout halfd" trick...
And that seemed to work.

However starting with HalfD borked it again.

Would you ppl mind writing you start commands on the list for me?

Let's try to find out if thats the issue here.

Btw anyone using halfd please please please write your stuff here :)

-KnowHow-