> So the question is, Valve, do YOU have a problem with this? Did you really
> give every major website that is mirroring your patch express permission to
> redistribute it?

Welcome to the wonderful world of Blizzar.. err.. Sierra aka Vivendeti...

Not speaking on behalf of VALVe, but I think it's big brother publisher
being completly "P2P IS WRONG!!!".  Personally, I think VALVe should
find a different publisher, someone who doesn't have a track record of
"Sue First, process reality check later".. but then that's also my two
cents.

Thanks
-a-