-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Britt
Priddy (PZGN)
Sent: 29 September 2003 05:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] The CPU usage issue.. what should I go with:
Linux or Win32?

Not saying that - we run no more than 2 hlds procs per machine - never a
20/20 player server on the same box - maybe a 14 player with a 20 player
-
and league matches have a occured these past few days and the only
complaint
is the Spec bug in TFC - (server locking up / freezing) - thats it - no
complaints of lag/choke, etc, etc...  So no matter what numbers are
saying -
as long as it performs as it has - no problems on our end....so
far...*cough*

Britt