I'm running a CS1.6 server with adminmod, amxmod and metamod on a P4-2Ghz,
1.5G RAM box and players keep complaining about the lag.  Bandwidth is no
issue as the server is located in a datacenter.  Actually, I moved to a
different box in a different datacenter just in case bandwidth WAS an issue.
Anyway, when I start getting more than 4 or 6 players, I start seeing loss
and choke on my net_graph...especially when the action gets hairy.

I am starting my server like this:

./hlds_run -game cstrike +maxplayers 20 +map de_dust2 -pingboost 1
-autoupdate &

This is on a RH7.3 box with a standard 2.4.20-20.7 RPM installed kernel.
Anyone have an idea where to look for bottlenecks or what could be causing
the poor performance?  I haven't seen the CPU getting pegged even with 12 or
more players.

Thanks for any input!

Mike