m0gely wrote:

> Maybe I am just going off here I don't know.

Yes, you are and that is a pitty. Because for once someone did not join
the "I am so c00l because I don't use Outsuck and it's Valve's pwn fault
blah" chorus but did ask an intelligent question about a very valid
issue. Actually the only one I would consider valid for people on this
list currently. And funny enough, in *his* thread we see the "leave
Valve alone" replies which should actually have been directed at the
other 95% of postings of the last two days.

I think he has a very valid point. We have learned that not only one
machine got broken into but the whole Valve network had been infected.
Sources were stolen, passwords sniffed, the website defaced. I think it
is absolutely correct to voice ones concerns about Steam's security
right now and right here.

Florian.