Sign up to be a content provider for Valve.  You used to be able to do
this on the SteamPowered web site, but the link is no longer there.

Mad Scientist wrote:
How can I get a banner into the empty box that says "Content hosting
provided by:" when somebody is connecting to my servers? You know the
one when the connection dialog is "validating game resources"?

-Mad

--
"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a
proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

? Prime Minister Jean Chrétien

-- Wireplay Official http://www.wireplay.co.uk/