According to the great words of hlds_linux:
> Has it ever occurred to the community that maybe Valve *is* trying to
> kill off the game hosting community so that they can make all the
> money off of their game?
>
> Valve - Care to comment?

How does that benefit them? The game hosts may be making money, but
they also provide the infrastructure that everybody plays on. It would
cost them a lot to try to host all of our servers themselves... doesn't
seem worth it to me.

-Mad

--
"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a
proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

                – Prime Minister Jean Chrétien