I have no modules running. (Perhaps they need to be recompiled for the new
code added)

Plugins.ini:
admin.amx               ; admin base (required for any admin-related)
;admin_mysql.amx        ; admin base - MySQL version (comment admin.amx)
admincmd.amx            ; basic admin console commands
adminhelp.amx           ; help command for admin console commands
adminslots.amx          ; slot reservation
menufront.amx           ; front-end for admin menus
cmdmenu.amx             ; command menu (speech, settings)
plmenu.amx              ; players menu (kick, ban, client cmds.)
;restmenu.amx           ; restrict weapons menu
mapsmenu.amx            ; maps menu (vote, changelevel)
antiflood.amx           ; prevent clients from chat-flooding the server
adminchat.amx           ; console chat commands
adminvote.amx           ; vote commands
nextmap.amx             ; displays next map in mapcycle
timeleft.amx            ; displays time left on map
mapchooser.amx          ; allows to vote for next map
scrollmsg.amx           ; displays a scrolling message
imessage.amx            ; displays information messages
welcomemsg.amx          ; console motd @ client connection
;stats.amx              ; stats on death or round end (CSStats Module
required!)
;stats_logging.amx      ; weapons stats logging (CSStats Module required!)
telemenu.amx            ; teleport menu (Fun Module required!)
;miscstats.amx          ; bunch of events announcement for Counter-Strike
pausecfg.amx            ; allows to pause and unpause some plugins
;statscfg.amx           ; allows to manage stats plugins via menu and
commands
adminff.amx             ; Turn On/Off Freindly Fire. say /ff for info.

I bet its the modules though as Olo has implemented some system where he can
load metamod plugins/modules through amx. So whatever code he is using to do
that probably needs updating just like metamod did.

Cheesy.