Ok, so I've done this. Yes, AdminMod does report itself as version 5:9,
with MetaMod as 5:10. After it finishes loading all CVARs/Data, it
summarily crashes, no matter what plugin(s) I have loaded at startup.
The only plugin that doesn't have this problem is Cheating-Death, which
is also verion 5:10 (or at least appears to be).

--agenthh

Alfred Reynolds wrote:
Try removing each plugin one at a time to see which one is the cause of
the problem. MetaMod has a good backwards compatibility mechanism but
perhaps one of the addons is using it incorrectly.

- Alfred