m0gely wrote:

Tony Di Schino wrote:

The config.ini that MM now uses... but i guess it is optional?

Well crap... only 1 of my 3 servers will run without seg faulting... I
have done the same thing to each one, not sure why this is happening.

For the record, My one server this is running is:

hlds_amd
mm 1.17
meta list
Currently loaded plugins:
      description      stat pend  file              vers      src  load
 unlod
 [ 1] AMX              RUN   -    amx_mm_i386.so    v0.9.7    ini  ANY
 ANY
 [ 2] shieldfix        RUN   -    shieldfix_i386_m  v1.16.2   ini  ANY
 Pause
 [ 3] CS STATS         RUN   -    csstats_mm_i386.  v0.9.7    cmd  ANY
 ANY
 [ 4] FUN              RUN   -    fun_mm_i386.so    v0.9.7    cmd  ANY
 ANY
4 plugins, 4 running

Tony, do you have the fun and csstats loaded in metamod on purpose?
That isn't needed anymore.  I just have them loaded from the modules.ini
file.

--
- m0gely
http://quake2.telestream.com/

AMX automatically loads these into Metamod, this should be expected.

--agenthh