Quoting "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> > ok? we just told you.  vac sucks obviously.  there are many bugs.  it
> > doesn't
> > catch many of the hacks.  what are you waiting for?  valve to respond
> > saying, 'yea, there are bugs and it doesn't work all the time?'
> >
> > you'll probably come back saying that this is yet another pointless
> > post, but
> > whatever.  your point was made and the other two posts also made
> > points, so get
> > over it.
> >
> > :patrick
>
> the other two posts made no valid points in regard to my original
> message. (A third post that did make a valid point I acknowledged). One
> of them bashed VAC, the other told me that banning by IP was pointless.
> For the numb-skulled folk out there, My post was twofold: a request
> from Valve to comment on why some banned by VAC would be able to
> reconnect within 5 minutes; and a note to indicate to the community
> that the VAC banning function might not be working as expected.
>
> I don't care if VAC is iinferior to other anti-cheats, I am not
> contending that. I dont run C-D, I don't run HLG. I run VAC, because it
> is what is out there that suits my needs. I have admins that police the
> server, because we know VAC is not perfect. But when someone gets
> detected on my server and then comes back, and Valve has not made any
> indication to the admin community that false positives are coming up, I
> am concerned.
>
> Yeah your right, your post was pointless, and a waste of BW, and
> further dilutes the chance that what I see as a valid issue will most
> likely be ignored by others. Thanks for all of your positive energy.

I think you should check yourself man.  You got serious personality issues.
Talk about positive energy?  Every single bit of your rants could be viewed as
the same.  How do you expect positive responses when you keep being an ass in
return.

Good luck with that.  I'm now done with this thread.

:patrick