Hahahahhaha! Man, Brett, you never cease to entertain with your
meaningless and childish drivel. Keep up the good work, you real big
dog, you.

And don't you go letting me down, claiming that you write this tripe
without the utmost sincerety. If I found out you're not as stupid as you
portray yourself to be, well, I'll lose all sorts of respe.. or rather
appreciation for this 7th grade lunch table prose.

Message kept intact because, dammit, it's too funny to miss.