According to the great words of Nelson Marques:
> By the way, racism, where ?! not my fault that a public fact is taken
> by perversed mind into racism.
>
>> According to the great words of Nelson Marques:
>>> there are laws still in russia... stupid and weird ones, but there
>>> are...

Maybe not racist, but certainly calling their legal system stupid is
ethnicist. They are not stupid, just built on a different foundation.

-Mad

--
http://www.madslab.com

"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a
proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven."

                – Prime Minister Jean Chrétien