This does not sound like a hlds related question, why not ask on a
beacuse you said apt-get) it might be a glibc issue, who knows, without
a more specific error it's hard to determine your problem, please look
into another method of reciving a solution, or e-mail me off list.

On Wed, 2004-01-28 at 22:01, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> --
> Am I a moron? lol
>
> I can not get apt-get to upgrade my gcc to 3.2, and I understand that is
> necessary to upgrade your kernel to 2.6.
>
> Anyone that can help me out here? What are the list of packages I need to
> upgrade and how do I do so with apt?
> --

Force has no place where there is need of skill. -- Herodotus
Nicholas Hockey ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
Encrypted E-Mail preferred