Sure...I see.  I said it would be nice if it were open source.

The point I'm trying to make is that people complain WAY too much on this
list.  I'm sure Alfred and the other developers at Valve get tired of *most*
of the threads here bashing them day in and day out.

People ought to take a moment and put themselves in Vavle's shoes.  Would
you go to work every single day and put forth your best effort if all of
your customers beat you down for 9 hours a day.  I'd develop a real sour
taste in a hurry!  Despite the troubles Valve has had with Steam, at least
they're still putting in the effort to make it better.