> I have another potential optimization I am looking into. This one is
> hairier than the CS one but could provide even more of a gain.

Good, good. Only seeing minor CS benefits from the latest update across our
P4 platforms (mixture of kernels 2.2 to 2.6.1 and hz rates), not checked on
AMD as yet. It is a gain though, any of which is worthwhile.

Alfred > Any timescale on this other optimisation? We are still seeing worse
performance from Intel compared to AMD platforms, will any of these issues be
addressed in these updates?

Brett
www.taa-gaming.com