did u actually activate the wall-hack-block in either the cfg or the
ingame menu ??

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris
Meisinger
Sent: Samstag, 28. Februar 2004 18:08
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] VAC bull%$%&

Can you provide numbers on the amount of CD players currently online?
Also, CD WILL give you a VAC ban joining the wrong server.  Ask the C-D
people.

And no, WH-Block doesn't work, at all.   I used to believe that until
one of
my friends showed me otherwise.  We had one guy on our server that was
really good with cheating, I watched him forever and could never catch
him in the act.  I put HLGuard on the server thinking it'd take care of
the wallhacks, and the dude continued to kick ass.  This is when one of
my friends loaded up a wallhack to see just "how well" it was working.
Yeah, it wasn't, you could see clear through to the end of the map.  So,
not ONLY does it use up a ton of CPU time, it doesn't actually work
either.  HLGuard is 100% worthless.

  Chris