So CD isn't any good cause it's third party, but turning it over to PB would
be different how?

As for using a third party solution causing a division between everyone... I
think that's a cop out as well. I find it very, very hard to believe that
anyone plays CS/HL without the aid of any other program. Be it the GameSpy
type application, an IM client to meet up with friends, (since Friends is
often down) IRC, etc.

That's like saying don't bother running a firewall cause windows is fine the
way it is. Or don't use a anti-spam program cause junk mail can just be
deleted.

I'm sorry... I'm all for VAC, I really am. When it first started I had high
hopes for it... but unfortunately VAC hasn't become what it should have, and
I don't really see that changing. That being the case, there is no option
but to look for a third party solution. Be it CD, some type of PB program,
etc. CD is updated much more then VAC.. so my money is on that for the time
being.

This wasn't totally directed at David Lee - just my thoughts on the past few
messages about VAC and CD.

RoAcH