me too ! :-)

Jake Weg wrote:

Can I send you a email for it too. Im intrested as well.

Jake

Nelson Marques wrote:

Affirmative hans, do ya mind sending me the request for
[EMAIL PROTECTED] ?
I'll give ya a step by step in linux including some scripts to help ya
(kinda howto).

nmarques

Hans Mittenbacher wrote:

Hello,

I would like to put a hlds server in a chroot jail. Can anyone give me
hints or links where I can find information about doing that?

Thanks a lot!
Bern