yay least i know it isn't just me

Kingsley
----- Original Message -----
From: "Scott Pettit" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2004 9:24 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Probs since the patch

We're having horrendous bouts of lag. All 7 machines are looking okay
CPU wise but people are telling me the server seems to be locking up for
about 5 seconds.

Ick.

On Tue, 2004-06-15 at 21:42, Kingsley Foreman wrote:
Im trying to find out if anyone else is having issues since the last
patch,

many of our servers are showing problems with a big lag spike every 10min
or
so
this spike has a few smaller spikes then one lasting for approx 5 sec
where
everything freezes.

the server then returns to normal, it isn't cpu causing it because it is
fine

it is happing more on our larger servers.

Kingsley