Anyone knows an solution to my problem yet? This is a repost. Srcds keeps crashing when I try to start is. I have this problem since Linux Source HLDS version 5. Its now version 7.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] srcds]$ ./cssrun
Enabling debug mode
Auto-restarting the server on crash

Console initialized.
Attempted to create unknown entity type event_queue_saveload_proxy!
Game .dll loaded for "Source Engine Beta"
WARNING: Cannot access bot phrase database 'BotChatter.db'
WARNING: Cannot access bot profile database 'BotProfile.db'
./srcds_run: line 424:  6424 Segmentation fault      (core dumped) $HL_CMD
cat: hlds.6420.pid: No such file or directory
email debug.log to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sun Sep  5 23:43:18 CEST 2004: Server restart in 10 seconds
Sun Sep  5 23:43:22 CEST 2004: Server Quit

[EMAIL PROTECTED] srcds]$

This is running Mandrake 10 Official, running on a P4 2.4 GHz. I have
srcds and Condition Zero server in a seperate directory.
I have here glibc version 2.3.3.