From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Toker
Sent: Sun 9/5/2004 2:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [SPAM] - Re: [hlds_linux] Another bandwidth question - Bayesian Filter
detected spam

nah, I'm one hop off of the internet backbone.  And its a real T1, not any
type of DSL.  DSL is crap, no QOS at all.  I'm guaranteed 5x 9s uptime, and
less than 20ms spikes to the core.

Nobody has ansered the question.  Hardware aside, and hops from Tier 1
provider, how much kbps per player is realistic with a T1?

Again, hardware is not an issue, trust me.  I have the latest and greatest
on both AMD and Intel.   I'm not worried about server specs.  Bandwidth is
what I am talking about.

As for the server rates, use your imaginations.  With the highest rates, how
many slots can you fit on a T1?