Well, I think that there should be some Client-side and Server-side blocking
of this.

What's REALLY sad about this... Is that while you're on the server... The
kiddie will crash it/lag it out. Then... They join with a different nick
until it gets to their fullness threshold and then start their crap again.

WE NEED THIS SDK! At least some darn 'AMX/AdminMod' even if it's Valve made.
SOMETHING streamlined that allows plug-ins so it'd do anything. You know...
Like a cstrike/bin/plugins directory that it'd autoload everything there on
mapchange. (Plug-ins done in AMod/AMX format or similar language.)

Anyhow, PLEASE Valve! At least make some native plug-in support. Not this
'You must wait while people screw over your server until the SDK is out'
crap.

Thanks!

~