From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 05, 2004 6:51 PM
Subject: [hlds_linux] Running an HL Server on Openmosix Cluster

Hello, I am more than half way through with a personal project of setting up an openmosix cluster of my older computers. I do have a p4 in here that I previously used as a CS server that is the prime host, and really would just like to know if anyone has ever run an hlds server in a cluster, and what kind of performance does it give compared to a standard server?