Melissa Carley wrote:

The only reason i posted it was to ensure that something gets done.
The extent that it was easy to find was what was troublesome. I am an
admin on a server - so I also wanted to make any other admins aware of
any potential problems. I figure that with the brains that would be
available on this mailing list, that someone would be able to come up
with a useful solution.

Yeah, that's cool.  I've discovered you're better off emailing Alfred
for direct answers to bugs, though with this kind of issue letting the
server admins know that it exists and that IP banning is a more
effective solution then steamid banning at the moment is a good idea, so
thanks =)

--

- Bruce "Bahamut" Andrews