tbh, you should actually focus on the big discussions, cause there is bein
toled alot of stuff we're dealing with!

Besides that, love ur work ^-^

Saint K.

From: "Alfred Reynolds" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] MOTD
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 12:53:37 -0800

What other posts do you want a reply to? I try to scan most threads, but
once they grow beyond a few posts I tend to ignore them. If you have any
specific questions or problems you can always email me offlist (and I
will reply on list if appropriate).

- Alfred

----Original Message---- From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael McKoy Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 12:11 PM To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] MOTD