From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 1:09 AM
Subject: RE: [hlds_linux] flynngaming.com ? wtf - watch out for this guy on
your forums.

exactly. Sorry about my 'stfu' post Scott, I just got done reading another
one of his emails to me basically begging me to sue him.

I traced his IP back to a cox.net acct. His domain name is registered with
fake phone #. Most likely a fake address, but the name is real. His
website
is traced back to http://www.zingservers.com/ a nonexistent website altho
the name was registered there is no content there. And he uses a hotmail
acct for his contact page on his website. lol