Its not perfect in every situation, I agree.  But its perfect for me and
I thought I would share it with others who will find it useful

dual_bereta_r0x wrote:

Citando hondaman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

I'd gladly take credit for it, hehe, but I didnt write it.  I have a
good friend IRL who obviously knows how to script.  There is one error,
however.

Actually, this solves one problem who is, like, the "iceberg's top". Fixed IP players are a minor quantity, and doing this will block those valid, real players. Even cable modems, who has almost has a fixed ip, can disconnect and force renewal to get a new one.

--
dual_bereta_r0x -- Alexandre Hautequest
ArenaNetwork Lan House & Cyber -- www.arenanetwork.com.br