nicer than bots actualy.

Regards
Julian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Hartland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 4:50 PM Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] no representative texture for material ...

Indeed bot's are BAD for GSP's as they eat CPU. Servers are priced based on CPU so this must be a configurable option that cant be altered remotely e.g. a command line or config only option would be good something that can NOT be changed via RCON.

   Steve / K

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ray Spaulding" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

If you're going to put bots in the game can you give GSP's a way to
disable
them that the client cannot change? We've had the same problem with CZ and
Valve has given us no solution for keeping our clients from running them
and
compromising cpu usage on our boxes.

Ray S.

================================================ This e.mail is private and confidential between Multiplay (UK) Ltd. and the person or entity to whom it is addressed. In the event of misdirection, the recipient is prohibited from using, copying, printing or otherwise disseminating it or any information contained in it.

In the event of misdirection, illegible or incomplete transmission please
telephone (023) 8024 3137
or return the E.mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]