Use an iframe instead.

Greets
Ronny

----- Original Message ----- From: "hondaman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Thursday, December 16, 2004 5:46 PM Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] MOTD problem.

I just tried that, and it didnt work for some reason.

PiTaGoRaS wrote:

The limit is 1024 bytes IIRC.

The solution is simple. Just let the motd.html in your web server
like now,
and in your motd.txt load a frame like this:

<FRAMESET>
  <frame src="http://www.hardgaming.com/motd.html"; frameborder="0"
border="0" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no">
</FRAMESET>

--
PiTaGoRas