lol no, what ever you did that pulls the data from the ban log and puts it
into a sep global file or what ever it is that your using :)

Regards, aXeR AdreneLAN Webmaster/Co-Founder http://www.AdreneLAN.com #AdreneLAN on QuakeNET ========================== ----- Original Message ----- From: "hondaman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com> Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 4:07 PM Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Ban list bug

You want my banlist?

aXeR wrote:

Honda,
Dont suppiose I could pinch that off you could I? wold be ideal for my
public servers
Cheers

Regards, aXeR AdreneLAN Webmaster/Co-Founder http://www.AdreneLAN.com
#AdreneLAN on QuakeNET ==========================
----- Original Message -----
From: "kama" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <hlds_linux@list.valvesoftware.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 3:10 PM
Subject: Re: [hlds_linux] Ban list bug

On Sat, 1 Jan 2005, hondaman wrote:

I have over 600 bans in my banlist, but the banlist clears every time I
restart the server.  What might be wrong?

I have a script thats copy and sort the list every 10 minutes and
redirect
the results into a own banlist.cfg... This list is then symlinked to
every
css-server so I get "global" ban on all servers.

/Bjorn

--

If there's no such thing as a stupid question, what is this?